Okay, I must be really stupid or maybe just generally taken aback, but a few weeks ago a reader of my blog nominated me for the 'Tell me about yourself award.' Me being me thought, why would my blog be getting an award and why would people want to hear about me? Well anyway, I just left it, said thank you and moved on thinking it was some kind of joke or something, but today the lovely Charlee of Charmed Charlee left a comment below saying she too had nominated me for it. . . maybe it was a real thing and I probably should read what it was.
The rules of this award are:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you
2. Write 7 random things about yourself
3. Spread the love to 10 -15 more bloggers
Here's the 7 things about me:
1. I seem to be spending a ridiculous amount of money now a days (mainly on clothes and going out)
2. I go to university to study writing fashion and culture with Italian next week!
3. My mum is from St. Lucia
4. I have a cat called Tyra (after Tyra Banks - an obsession I use to have, it's now Beyonce)
5. My dad owns an online whisky shop (www.whiskys.co.uk)
6. I LOVE 'Ting' a Jamaican drink
7. Lastly, I like pretending I'm ghetto fabulous and 'ethnic chic' since coming back from Africa (Clearly, I'm not!)
Now for the blogs your should be following!
3. The Arty Rah
5. Better today
10. Ring my Bell