The Perfect Boot #thenewton

It's been a while since I have done a review on my blog, but all of you who read my page often will know I am a huge fan of DUO boots. Since discovering the brand over a year ago I have worn my leopard boots to shreds and had the pleasure of replacing them with a classic pair of black Newton boots.



The brand offers 'the perfect fit' by creating a boot that fits your calf perfectly. If you're like me you'll find boots a struggle to work, they are either too big, too tight, too long - just not right. It's great to find a pair that actually fit me and are comfortable at the same time.


Literally in love with my new boots, they work with so many of my outfits an priced at a reasonable price of £195, they haven't broken the bank balance. Duo have a lot of other great shoes and boots in at the moment, so I definitely suggest taking a look yourself!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments, I will endeavour to reply back to you all, but for a quicker response tweet me on @Aimee_Victoria

Aimee xxx