THE PERFECT PACKAGE HAS ARRIVED... ft. @Dreamidols1

“Bawdy, bare-cheeked brilliance -- this is the ultimate girls' night out.” The Daily Mirror
Probably the best film that has ever existed!” Sugarscape
“Funny, Sexy, Cool ... A Must See” – Red Magazine

And in my opinion it has already become one of my favourite films. Naked men dancing - what more could you ask for. 

MAGIC MIKE
'Magic Mike is out on Blu-ray and DVD from 26th November courtesy of Lionsgate Home Entertainment'


It might be getting cold outside but it’s about to get hotter than ever in homes across the country as the feel-good smash hit of the year, Magic Mike, comes to Blu-ray and DVD on 26th November, 2012, courtesy of Lionsgate Home Entertainment.
Channing Tatum (Step Up, Dear John) sizzles as the irresistible, irrepressible and mostly naked Magic Mike, the star act in ‘Xquisite’, Tampa Bay’s steamiest, sexiest men’s dance show. Along with head honcho Dallas (Matthew McConaughey, Tropic Thunder, The Lincoln Lawyer) Mike takes young dancer, The Kid (Alex Pettyfer, I Am Number Four, Beastly) under his wing to school him in the fine arts of partying, picking up women and making easy money.
Clearly having the time of their lives and with nothing as hindering as inhibition getting in the way, the perfectly toned troupe are joined by Joe Manganiello (What To Expect When You’re Expecting, TV’s True Blood) and Matt Bomer (TV’s Glee, Chuck) who complete a near-naked line up that quite literally offers something for everyone.
Packed with eye-watering dance routines and an easy, likeable charm only matched by the laidback performances from its male stars, Magic Mike is director Steven Soderbergh’s (Ocean’s Eleven, Haywire) ode to hedonism and the most six-pack-focused way to entertain and keep winter’s chills at bay.

Only £19.99 

 For further press information, features, review copies and competition requests please contact:

Charlotte Johnston, Nikki Aslatt, Chloe Chub and Mike Hird at Premier PR

T: 020 7292 6460 / 020 7292 8361 / 020 7292 5071 / 020 7292 8384


THE WORKOUT . . .


To celebrate the release of this incredible film I was invited to attend a bespoke workout session with two of the guys from Dreamidols and Matt Miller a personal trainer. Me being me reading the email invite I just thought, hey, this is going to be pretty cool. I'll do a few sit-ups here and there, but sit back and enjoy the view of hot guys working out. Boy was I wrong, I don't like to brag, but I do see myself as the sporting type. I'm no stranger to the gym, have played hockey for over 7 years and enjoy the odd dance class here and there. 

THIS WAS NOTHING LIKE ANYTHING I HAD DONE BEFORE! 




Matt Miller, the trainer, didn't go easy on us. Us being 2 editors from Zest magazine, an editor from Fitness magazine and me, the little fashion blogger. Fitness writers who are clearly use to a severe workout - just imagine two hot blondes and a woman with abs to die for, then three muscular guys who are twice the size of me. To say I was out of place was an understatement. I like taking pictures of myself in pretty clothes and blogging about them, not writing about fitness or punishing myself with intense workouts. The fact I went out last night for halloween did not help at all! So anyway, I was faced with squats, these push-up jump things, god knows what you call half the exercises I did and focused elements on the abs. I'm just going to give it to you straight, I was sweating like a dog, looked like a pig and it was just disgusting. I honestly thought I was going to die, but everyone else looked as though it was it was just a casual chilled workout - no biggy. Despite this, I did motor on and have a good time. I now have a new found appreciation of extremely 'ripped guy,' before today I had the male mentality of objectifying the opposite sex, but now I will probably take on board (a little) how hard these guys actually work for their bodies! 


Some hideous pictures of me from the session . . . 



(Tell me I look really good despite looking as though I'm about to take a crap!) 







If you're a male obsessed, abs loving female (or male - I don't discriminate) go see the guys at Pacha London on a Saturday





PRE ORDER MAGIC MIKE HERE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments, I will endeavour to reply back to you all, but for a quicker response tweet me on @Aimee_Victoria

Aimee xxx