Vichy Products - La Roche-Posay


Last night, I was lucky enough to go to an event at B.Hive in Covent Garden, where I was introduced to a few products by Vichy and La Roche-Posay. I'm no beauty blogger, but these products below are just lovely. Usually at this type of event you are met by someone just telling you how fabulous their products are, why you should by them and generic list of all the special ingredients that are in them, which I have no clue about. Julia Ward who informed us all about each different product line, was just lovely. She described each product well, stating what it did, not the all the technical information, which I just loved. 


Anthelios AC Fluid Extreme 30+ is an ultra light-weight water-resistant cream that is ideal for sun protection for those of your with combination to oily skin. Speaking to others at the event, they said it doesn't clog up your pores, as a few of them have broken out in spots due to the sun screen they used, whereas this one didn't. The fluid spreads evenly and doesn't leave that white glow a lot of other creams do. 


Every woman is scared of getting old, the prevailing thought of waking up and seeing crows feet, worry lines and dark circles hinder me and I'm only 19. In direct response to this Vinchy Laboratoires launched 'Idealia.' It is a cream developed to help restore the behaviour of healthy looking skin for a more even skin tone and texture. There have been some amazing tests run out on this products and some positive feed back. The cream smells gorgeous and I'll probably give it to my mummy and see what she says - not that she is really old or anything (I know she reads my blog).


The bottle with the green lid is an anti-shine cream. I used it this morning and it does actually work. I always find by lunch time my makeup looks awful and I just look shiny for some reason, even if I put a primer to reduce shine underneath my foundation. Instead, I began with this the Vichy New Normaderm Total Mat that neutralises all causes of shine, including perspiration. I really do recommend it! 

The new Toleriane Ultra Intense Soothing Care is my final point of talk, its one of those products to use if you have extremely sensitive skin, as it moisturises and reduces irritation. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments, I will endeavour to reply back to you all, but for a quicker response tweet me on @Aimee_Victoria

Aimee xxx