Seven Nation Army #Saturdaysounds



This has become a regular play on my spotify list, I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad one? Anyway, if you want to sing along, like I will be. . . please feel free!

I'm gonna fight 'em off 
A seven nation army couldn't hold me back 
They're gonna rip it off 
Taking their time right behind my back. 

And I'm talking to myself at night, 
Because I can't forget 
Back and forth through my mind 
Behind a cigarette. 

And a message coming from my eyes 
Says leave it alone. 

Don't wanna hear about it 
Every single one's got a story to tell 
Everyone knows about it 
From the Queen of England to the hounds of Hell 

And if I catch you coming back my way 
I'm gonna sell it to you 
And that ain't what you want to hear 
But that's what I'll do. 

And a feeling coming from my bones 
Says find a home. 

I'm going to Wichita 
Far from this opera forevermore 
I'm gonna work the straw 
Make the sweat drip out of every pore. 

And I'm bleeding and I'm bleeding 
And I'm bleeding right before the Lord 
All the words are gonna bleed from me 
And I will think no more. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments, I will endeavour to reply back to you all, but for a quicker response tweet me on @Aimee_Victoria

Aimee xxx