It's hot #LookBook

It was my first official day at LCF today and it went pretty well. Im not dab hand of a machinist, however, no one was injured in the process of my sewing induction. I think that it pretty good, if you don't mind me saying. Taken the briefing for one of my units and inducted on the IT department of the university, it has been a rather exciting day all in all. The biggest bit of excitement yet it finding a photographer for my LookBook pictures! Another fellow student obviously studying fashion photography and I am really looking forward to next weeks collaboration with him. For now, we can all wish we looked and dressed like these models from the 'hot' page of LookBook.









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments, I will endeavour to reply back to you all, but for a quicker response tweet me on @Aimee_Victoria

Aimee xxx