Hockey attire #arteecollege

Although I'm a fashion student, fashion blogger and general fashion obsessor, I do enjoy a spot of sport. Juxtaposing to my overall aesthetic, I am a keen hockey player and have played since the age of eleven. For matches we are all suited and booted, with our team uniform, but there is always a wonder  on what to wear to practices and after the match. 

No one wears the typical tight lycra bottoms or top to the weekly practice, but a more sloughy comfortable approach is adopted. Recently, I have been wearing Arteecollage's Marine Blue Hoodie, the 'Off Duty Aesthetic'



It's a great cosy piece that its durable, comfortable and made out of the highly sort after modal material. It is a slim fitting garment, that even after a few washes has kept its shape extremely well and not disappointed in keeping me warm. 

Now priced at £24.00, from £41.66, it is a basis wardrobe necessity, get your at Arteecollage's online store




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments, I will endeavour to reply back to you all, but for a quicker response tweet me on @Aimee_Victoria

Aimee xxx