One day I'd like to be a famous blogger #thedream

I read blogs daily, in fact I'm a little blogger obsessed. Liberty London, Style Suzi, Jay Strut, I just can't get enough and one day I hope to be as successful as them. I mean imagine turning something you love doing into your career, casually meeting designers, going to fashion parties - wow, that's all I can say. Maybe one day I'll get there, but there are so many things I want to do and recently making the decisions on my future path and career goals haven't come easy. The dream, despite being a famous blogger, is to work in international fashion management, present, write a column and have my own business. Slightly ambitious I know, but I am hoping if you are still reading my blog in ten years time I will be there!

What do you all want to do, or are doing?



Louis Vuitton Ad campaign 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments, I will endeavour to reply back to you all, but for a quicker response tweet me on @Aimee_Victoria

Aimee xxx