Moving to London? #Excitingyetupsettingtimes

Okay, so . . . I think I'm moving to London, as I am potentially changing universities to go to London College of Fashion. I have been offered a place on the MDes International Fashion Production Management course, which looks fantastic and something I really want to do.  Some of you who have read my blog for a while now will know I am currently studying Fashion Journalism in Southampton, however, the course wasn't what I thought it would be. I haven't enjoyed it as much as I thought I would and felt as though I haven't really learnt that much. I wanted something more challenging and knew the journalism side wasn't really for me. I will definitely write freelance, but blogging is my calling when it comes to writing. Of course, I am going to continue with the blog (the post below shows how much I love it), but I see myself in fashion management, as opposed to journalism and hopefully presenting, as well. Taking the course in London won't come lightly, I mean I love Southampton, it's GREAT. I have had a barrel of laughs living with Terri, being silly and generally enjoying life, so I don't want to stop living with her, but it just doesn't seem feasible commuting to London everyday. I'm sure we'll be reunited, she's my 'wifey or lifey' as she kindly put it, but it does make me sad.

Hopefully, there will be no regrets moving to London, but who knows what the future holds, what's changed with you?

Anyway, here is this Thursday's make-up tutorial, it obviously wasn't done by myself, as I have been busy trying to sort things out and working, but I hope you like it none-the-less.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments, I will endeavour to reply back to you all, but for a quicker response tweet me on @Aimee_Victoria

Aimee xxx