I'm a student now, so someone please buy these for me!

My parents have gone home, as have Terri's, so we are now in the big wide world alone! It is actually a really exciting time, but we both have major addictions to shopping, which isn't good now we don't have our parents to help us out as much. Looks like I am going to have to get a job, or a least cut back on the spending front. I'm sure you all know what it feels like to fall in love with an item and you just have to buy it, well I fell in love with these two items, but haven't bought them. Yet. I shall wait until the end of the month, pay off this months bills and see if I have enough money left over to treat myself, if not they will continue to stay on my wish list.

Check back tonight, as I promise I will do a 'What I'm post' and also my first give away!!! I will giving away tickets to the Britain and Ireland Next Top Model's day out and final. You could be in for a chance of winning a ticket and maybe coming along with me. So, if you think you could get on well with me and would like to be in London for the event next month keep checking back for the giveaway.

9 comments:

  1. haha, loved the title for the post. hey, and nice wishlist! let me know ff you get it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving that jumper, deffo needed as we're heading into autumn/winter :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That colorblock sweater is awesome, Aimee! I hope someone gets that for you for sure! xo style, she wrote

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are cute and I love the title. It's cute.. :)

    Btw, Aimee I linked your blog to my Award post as a Thank you note for the Tell me about yourself award that u gave me and the caption for the award on my blog also has your name.

    http://am-better-today.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Amiee

    Awesome choices! Best of luck with school! A new fan for your blog!
    -Kosi
    http://onecreatesoneself.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. great post! hooray colorblock!

    www.northernstyle.blog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments, I will endeavour to reply back to you all, but for a quicker response tweet me on @Aimee_Victoria

Aimee xxx