Shoes glorious shoes . . .

I know these Betsey Johnson shoes have a somewhat tacky feel to them, but that doesn't stop me from loving them nonetheless. Sourced on Fashiolista, these overly garish leopard pony stilettos have a wow factor that will definitely make a statement, but I'm sure by the end of the night you won't be galloping along, but trying to trot!
($129.99 zappos.com)
I just had to throw in these two pairs as well, they are Gorgeous, even if they are rather expensive.
(All found on Fashiolista)

2 comments:

  1. There is nothing tacky, about those Betsey Johnsons. They are gorgeous.

    xo Odette
    http://osoinspired.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it all boils down to personal opinion, however, I never said I didn't like them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments, I will endeavour to reply back to you all, but for a quicker response tweet me on @Aimee_Victoria

Aimee xxx