Charity



As I mentioned in my last post, I have now made a charity page for my blog. Basically, it is just a short insight into what I did out in Africa, who I went with, why and how I would like to continue supporting the two schools I have come across, the main one being Tshildilo rehabilitation centre. Although I want to be a writer, I don't think I can some up in words the feelings I came to find when I was out there, it was a series of highs and lows, from utter disbelief to what the children were met with on a day-to-day basis and happiness when I got to see the staffs and pupils faces when they reacted to what we had given them.
Please go take a look at the page as I think it will describe things a lot better, plus try give you a better idea of what I hope to achieve, which is basically small donations (clothes, money, anything helps as the poverty is so vast) for my charity that I am setting up. Here are a few, before/after and during pictures taken at Tshildilo.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments, I will endeavour to reply back to you all, but for a quicker response tweet me on @Aimee_Victoria

Aimee xxx