Africa Expedition - 18th - 21st

If you look at my itinerary of the Africa expedition (a few posts prior, or you could go down to my tags and click on Africa), I told you what I was doing day-by-day, so I won't take too long over describing the settings you can see in the pictures below, however, I will type up the group diary we made when we all receive our copies, (each day a different member of our group wrote their take on the day and it was then kindly illustrated by one of my friends (Tanya Rose). . . some of the things written, plus the quotes of the trip are hilarious and I am very much looking forward to getting the diary through the post!). As you can see in the first few days I took a lot of photos, over 200 to be exact, clearly I was very excited!

The journey was: Heathrow - Joburg - Livingstone

The pictures are of: A canoe Safari on the Lower Zambezi River, Tour of Victoria Falls, Mosi Oa Tunya National Park half day Game Drive and everything in between.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments, I will endeavour to reply back to you all, but for a quicker response tweet me on @Aimee_Victoria

Aimee xxx