Je ne sais quoi

It's about time this girl in my life had a blog! Terri Waters, a true fashionista and lets say joint 'It' girl with myself, is an aspiring fashion journalist and ready to hit the scene at large. With witty, yet interesting posts that are bound to excite and no doubt provoke a controversial response, it is a must for you to take a look and enjoy her blog: 'je ne sais quoi'

Admittedly new to the blogging scene, but she will be paving the way to success - so everyone give her a helping hand and follow what she has to say!



Oh and did I mention she is . . . fairly pretty as well (hahaha), always a necessity in the fashion world!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments, I will endeavour to reply back to you all, but for a quicker response tweet me on @Aimee_Victoria

Aimee xxx