Revision Break!

It's now exactly 15:14 and I have revising since 10:30, so I am definitely entitled to a well earned break. I thought what better way to do it than catch up on my blog, which I haven't been up-to-date on in absolutely ages, apologies there!
Anyway, as part of my A2 photography work, I have been exploring the mind of an anorexic and what drives them to such extremes, I know i have told you all about this before, but I'm finding studying the topic so interesting and I have looked at various route to try and portray my ideas. All the posts tagged with anorexia/anorexic have been included in my project in some way, hope you like them! Below you can see a few of the pictures I have taken in reference to the influence of the media, hope you like them.








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments, I will endeavour to reply back to you all, but for a quicker response tweet me on @Aimee_Victoria

Aimee xxx