Chelsea Chaps & Chapettes . . .

I have recently become obsessed with the new reality show featured on E4, 'Made in Chelsea,' I don't know what it is, but there is something quite dashing about these champagne drinking, gossip seeking socialites, so much so that I just can't get enough of the programme. Whether it be because that's what I aspire for in life, or feel it's already parts of my life being depicted on screen, I just love it nonetheless. The drama which we see play out is something I can definitely relate to, should it the the false pretence established between certain individuals or the Spencer-Caggie-Funda relationship conflict, it's something which we can all make a connection to in some shape or form, probably why it has become such a hit with the British audience. . . and don't you just love Hugo and Spencer!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments, I will endeavour to reply back to you all, but for a quicker response tweet me on @Aimee_Victoria

Aimee xxx