Fuck I'm in my twenties!

So yesterday was my birthday, not going to lie I did have an awesome day at the spa and went out for birthday nights out in London and York, but the realisation I'm no longer a teenager and actually pretty much an adult has hit. I mean, I need to start thinking about getting a full-time job, about paying for bills without the help of my parents, real life things like owning a dog < ha, omgosh! SCARY.

My  best friend got me the book 'Fuck I'm In my Twenties' as part of my birthday present and I have to say it is so funny, it is genuinely many of the thoughts that have gone through my head.









Definitely worth a read, who's turned 20 and thought the same?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments, I will endeavour to reply back to you all, but for a quicker response tweet me on @Aimee_Victoria

Aimee xxx