It's been a while #LookBookMonday

Under a month and I will have finished university for this academic year, I'll be heading to Ibiza and ready for the summer, if only I could get this work out of the way quicker! I have that excited feeling like it's all going to come together soon, but need to not get distracted by those holiday thoughts. What's distracting you at the moment and where are all my dolls heading this summer?

I CAN NOT WAIT TO DO SUMMER LOOKBOOKS!!! 


If I actually had a boyfriend, i'd probably make him dress like this, not going to lie - pretty cool #hipsterchic


Not quite sure if I actually like the outfit, or got a little jealous over the hair? 



I like her hat . . . it pleases me. Spitalfields market has some great hats at the moment, you should pop over and have a look if you like hats like me. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments, I will endeavour to reply back to you all, but for a quicker response tweet me on @Aimee_Victoria

Aimee xxx