Butterflies #Inspiration


Following on from the print inspiration it is pretty expected that when spring and summer come around one of the staple big trends is floral. It is no surprise really but while having a browse at the big prints for this season I have noticed that butterflies and all sorts of other birds and bugs have been making a big appearance too. Apparently butterflies are set to be the theme of the season and they are everywhere.








Designers like Alexander McQueen and Marc Jacobs have been incorporating the butterfly design on the catwalk and since I don’t think I’ll be investing in a designer piece anytime soon I took a bit of inspiration from their collections and had a look at what is on the high street at the moment too.

Butterflies are such a sweet and whimsical pattern and perfect for summer in my opinion. What do you think to the butterfly pieces out at the moment? Is it soon to be a summer staple or a little too girly for some?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments, I will endeavour to reply back to you all, but for a quicker response tweet me on @Aimee_Victoria

Aimee xxx