Happy New Year!! #Inspiration 01.01.13

It's a new year and a new beginning, I have done set myself a few new years resolutions, but everyone knows I won't be sticking to them! I am so excited to start this year with the prospect of so many exciting things that could happen in the next few months, what does everyone want to achieve this year and have you set yourself any new years resolutions?


Mine are 1. Wear whatever the fuck I want and not give monkeys if people like it or not cause I will and that's all that matters


2. Go travelling and see the world, whilst becoming fluent in italian and getting back on with the french


3. Treat myself to a Mulberry bag because I'm worth it


4. Stop sticking to the same fragrance


5. Stop caring about what other people think about me and enjoy being young free and single! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments, I will endeavour to reply back to you all, but for a quicker response tweet me on @Aimee_Victoria

Aimee xxx