Thoughts on fur?

I use to be really against wearing fur, I use to think it was cruel, unjustified and out right disgusting, my thoughts have changed to a certain extent. Is it weird that wearing fur use to creep me out, I literally felt as though I was wearing a dead animal, which in essence I was, but now I feel it can look rather glamourous and classy. Yes, there are many ethical discussions about wearing fur, but if it is a byproduct does that make it more acceptable? I am the biggest animal lover you'll ever meet, so I do not agree with killing animals just to wear them at all, but what are everyone else's ideas?















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments, I will endeavour to reply back to you all, but for a quicker response tweet me on @Aimee_Victoria

Aimee xxx