Mary Katrantzou

Another 4th floor Harvey Nichols feature, this Greek designer attended the same university I am currently going to, however, resided in CSM to do both her BA and MA. She has worked for the likes of Bill Blass and Sophia Kokosalaki before going solo and winning the NEWGEN award.

She said that her ideal client 'has a strong sense of style and a liberated spirit,' and I like to think I fall into that category, which is probably why I just adore her clothing. From bold prints, to industrial jewellery, this designer really know how to make a statement.





IN LOVE WITH THE BELOW DRESS!!




I think this next one is my favourite of the S/S '13 RTW collection





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments, I will endeavour to reply back to you all, but for a quicker response tweet me on @Aimee_Victoria

Aimee xxx