DUO Boots Blogger event - S/S '13 preview

Last nigh I went to the most lovely bloggers event at The Hospital Club for Duo Boots. I don't know if you have come across the shoe brand, but they have been going for around 30 years now. The really cool aspect is that their boots are made to measure with 21 different calf sizings, i'm a lot of you reading this like me find it difficult to find boots that actually fit properly, with them either not fitting at all or just being too big around the calf. Duo Boots create the perfect fit for you, which is just incredible. I am in LOVE with the 'Lazare' boots from their A/W '12 collection and will definitely be purchasing a pair myself. With stores in both Edinburgh and Bath and a fitting room in London there is no excuse not to pop along and see what they have to offer, or you could go and visit their website - HERE





























0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments, I will endeavour to reply back to you all, but for a quicker response tweet me on @Aimee_Victoria

Aimee xxx