Black Nails

I don't know how many of you read my tweets, but if you do, you'll know I went to get my nails done today. 1. Because I have naturally disgusting nails, that are short and never grow! and 2. Because all the girls at work have fabulous looking make-up, nails and clothes and just can't be left out haha. I had a simple full set of gels (with tips) and them painted black, so it will go with all my outfits and then a diamonte on two of the index fingers.





I got them done at Forever Beauty in Hackney, just after I did my presentation at university. What do you think?





1 comments:

  1. Fantastic nails! I live the bit if bling:)
    I wish I could have pretty nails too- I really want black like yours as they remind me of being a teenager
    X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments, I will endeavour to reply back to you all, but for a quicker response tweet me on @Aimee_Victoria

Aimee xxx