Pocket London by Louise from Made In Chelsea

Made in Chelsea has become quite a routine posting for me now a days; I am besotted by the fashion choices from both the male and females cast members, in ore of their lavish lifestyle and love a bit of drama. No wonder I am a big MIC fan.

Louise, by far the prettiest cast member, is the founding member of Pocket London, a jean company that is set to bring forward comfort and sophistication in everyday pair of jeans. The official launch is tomorrow (24th October) and it at Whisky Mist in Mayfair, so if you're in the area I suggest popping along for a fabulous night, I know I will be. If like a lot of my readers you aren't a Londoner, at least head over to their website: that I presume launches fully tomorrow.

Here are a few pictures that I sourced from the pocket_london twitter account, just to get you all a little bit excited.












0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments, I will endeavour to reply back to you all, but for a quicker response tweet me on @Aimee_Victoria

Aimee xxx