Please vote for me - Navabi Curvy Blog Award 2012

Hey guys, I just got sent an email about this blog award and that my name has been put forward to be entered into their blogging competition. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE if you could all vote for my blog if you like it and help me get to the next round. It is a German fashion bloggers award, it seems crazy to me that people outside to UK read my blog, but being nominated is just awesome in the first, so please help me carry on in the competition to be named 'Navabi Curvy Blog Award' winner.





For all of you that don't read German once you scroll down on the link you see you will come to this part of the page. From left to right you put in your first name, last name, email address and my blog link: www.new-yorkdoll.blogspoit.com and then  click both tick boxes. 

That's it, it is literally as easy as that, so please vote for me if you like my blog! 


navabi Curvy Blog Award 2012

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments, I will endeavour to reply back to you all, but for a quicker response tweet me on @Aimee_Victoria

Aimee xxx