Feast @ 93 Feet East #Saturdaysounds

Literally just had the best few days!

 I went a place called The Macbeth last night to a catface party, which was so cool. People walking around with eyeliner drawn on whiskers. The music was awesome, old school RnB and it just had a great atmosphere. From 3pm today, I have been at Feast @ 93 Feet East on Bricklane, a totally strange concept of party through the day and night, but wicked nonetheless. I haven't stayed all night (clearly) as I have an interview with The Muse.TV tomorrow for one of their CupBoard Love features, watch out for that, as I will be posting the video up here shortly.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments, I will endeavour to reply back to you all, but for a quicker response tweet me on @Aimee_Victoria

Aimee xxx