One Direction - Gotta Be You

Today I was going to post my first video on what I'm wearing, typically I would have really bad skin and feel awful, so I have decided to put that on hold. However, from next week, every Thursday I will upload a little video on what I'm wearing and maybe some kind of fashion police commentary. We'll see. Today I will leave you with the sounds of One Direct and their new son 'Gotta be you.' I think the band have quickly become one of my guilty pleasures.


The band's style has matured over the months and this opening shot reminds me a little of Jack Wills - who knows we my see them in the next catalogues.

1 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great idea! Also, I adore One Direction! They are adorable and their music is fantastic!

    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments, I will endeavour to reply back to you all, but for a quicker response tweet me on @Aimee_Victoria

Aimee xxx