My Newspapers

Has anyone read my 'paper.il ' newspapers lately? If not, here is one of the stop stories from 'The Aimee Victoria Long Daily.' I also have two other papers, 'Made in Chelsea' and 'The New York Doll Blog Daily,' so go check them out as well.
Below you can see pictured Caggie Dunlop with co-stars Hugo and Spencer from the hit reality E4 show 'Made in Chelsea.' On her return from New York she is seen waiting for the arrival of Millie after her break-up Hugo. Monday's episode is set to be packed with excitement and drama with the double-act back together and the power Caggie seems to hold of the male cast. Read this week's 'more' to find out the full story.



Isn't that dress amazing? I love how it falls and combined with the shoes it makes a big impact! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments, I will endeavour to reply back to you all, but for a quicker response tweet me on @Aimee_Victoria

Aimee xxx