Africa


On Monday I will be heading to Africa for just under three weeks - so no blogging for me unfortunately, which is probably why I have been posting so much over the past few days, clearly trying to give myself the fix and hoping it will last. With this in mind it prompted my to look at some African Fashion Week and you can see collections I have sourced featured via video.
Gavin Rajah

I love the bright bold colours and how we seem to be stepping into a trend where items can flow, rather than having to be so fitting. Don't get me wrong there is a great element of the item being tailored, however, it seems to be in a more traditional, classic way - are we all going a little French?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments, I will endeavour to reply back to you all, but for a quicker response tweet me on @Aimee_Victoria

Aimee xxx