I want to #featurefriday one of my dolls!!




It's the weekend Dolls - wooo!! What do you all have planned then? 

Unfortunately, I will be spending my weekend writing an essay and creating spec sheets, so much fun. Next Friday, I want to join in the fun of #featurefriday and believe it or not feature one of my beautiful dolls - whether its fitness inspo, fashion tips,  your favourite look, I want to see it! 

You know how to get in contact, but here it all is for a reminder: 

Twitter: @Aimee_Victoria

Instagram: @newyorkdollblog lets get #mydolls, #newyorkdoll and #newyorkdollfit trending!!


Kik: newyorkdollblog and obviously my facebook page click you can find links to on the right






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments, I will endeavour to reply back to you all, but for a quicker response tweet me on @Aimee_Victoria

Aimee xxx