Victoria's Secret show 2012 ft Rihanna

The day before last saw me obsessively scrutinising many of the lovely Victoria's Secret models, wishing I had their body. Reading some of their diet and exercise regimes makes it look like such hard work! I definitely love food far too much to restrict myself to their requirements. Nonetheless, the girls do look fabulous and their latest catwalk that was presented yesterday was spectacular, to say the least. Featuring the likes of Bruno Mars and Rihanna, the girls walked down effortlessly and with such style.



PLEASE VOTE FOR MY BLOG TO WIN THE CURVY BLOG AWARD HERE! NUMBER 133 IN THE LIST

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments, I will endeavour to reply back to you all, but for a quicker response tweet me on @Aimee_Victoria

Aimee xxx