Preen by Thornton Bregazzi #HarveyNichols

Another designer featured on Harvey Nichols 4th Floor. A floor that caters for contemporary women's wear, and is by far the best floor as that is where you will find me working. In hope of building my designer knowledge, I thought I would do a little post about designers within the store. Not only will I be educating myself on what is available there, a little background on the designer, but showing you some amazing collection.

 So here I go, I start with 'Preen' a collaborative brand by Justin Thornton and Thea Bregazzi. The pair met back when they were 18 on the Isle of Man where they both grew up, from there they set up shop in Notting Hill's Portobello Road. Their one off pieces were an instance success and today we still see many of those styles shining through in currently collections.







I think this label is so striking, bold and something I would definitely wear. If you want to grab people's attention, stand out and make an impact definitely opt for one of these pieces. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments, I will endeavour to reply back to you all, but for a quicker response tweet me on @Aimee_Victoria

Aimee xxx