Cicaplast Baume B5 - La Roche-Posay

Hey guys, I don't know if you remember, but I did a blog post about La Roche-Posay a few weeks back now after going to one of their blogger events and fell in love with their products. What they stated on the bottles, the product actually did, well the ones I tried from the suncream, to the face illuminating cream. Both my mum and I have really dry hands and I thought I would get in touch with the girls from the night to see if they could recommend any products for us to try. What they did recommend was the 'Cicaplast Baume B5' - Sooting repairing balm cream and although I have only been using it for a few days, I have noticed a big difference. My hands are much softer, supple and don't hurt in the cold like they were before. There is no fragrance to the cream and the cream itself is light and easy to rub in. I would definitely recommend you trying it if you have dry skin yourself.








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments, I will endeavour to reply back to you all, but for a quicker response tweet me on @Aimee_Victoria

Aimee xxx