A new job. . . #Harveynichols

I have just started work at Harvey Nichols, so didn't manage to find the time to do a blog post yesterday. It was super daunting to start today and I felt a little like I should already know everything, but everyone was really nice and I think I am going to like working here! Although it is one of 'the' luxury brands and has an element of the 'aspirational,' it is such a relaxed, welcoming place to work.  

I am located on the 4th floor, working for Harvey Nichols, but for the DVF part, so if you're ever about in Knightsbridge, pop in and see me!

Here are a few of my favourite items from DvF . . .











0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments, I will endeavour to reply back to you all, but for a quicker response tweet me on @Aimee_Victoria

Aimee xxx