What was meant to be 'A little girl in a big city' isn't . . .

As I am sitting on he train to London Waterloo, I'm how much of an idiot I am. At the weekend, had a breath taking revolation, where in which I should write my own column. Okay, not really much of a revolation, but something quite interesting none-the-less. Sunday morning saw me hard at work, writing the column piece for today's post. However, being the incompetent person that I am, I forgot o upload the piece before going to university. I suppose I will have to post it tomorrow.
Tonight, I am going to the launch party of Tellusfashion, which should be good. I shall fill you in on it tomorrow. Have a great day dolls (sorry for the spelling mistakes - it's so hrd posting from your phone).

1 comments:

  1. :) Looking forward to the post! Have fun tonight <3
    Xox <3 An
    Only 3 days left to enter my giveaway for a pair of Buffalo Skinny Jeans :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments, I will endeavour to reply back to you all, but for a quicker response tweet me on @Aimee_Victoria

Aimee xxx