H&M unveils new Versace collection


I LOVE Versace and I'm sure many of you do as well, but I have to admit it is a little on the expensive side, so it is great to hear that H&M has teamed up with the highly acclaimed designer to launch a collection.
There is no denying the fact H&M has had some great collaborations in the past: Jimmy Choo, Karl Largerfeld to name a few, but this one in my opinion is the best - well done them. Even Anna Dello was spotted wearing the studded dress last month at the Balmain show, if that doesn't showcase how the collection is going to be a knock out, I don't know what will. 



There are lashings of Versace's signature trademarks, from the eccentric use of colour to the implementation of animal print. It's a fantastic line that is cool, glam and ever so striking. Donatella Versace said: "It made me think about about why fashion is so fixated with rules," something she has clearly broken. These items hit H&M  on 17th November - see you there. 




Don't for get to check out my Bigwardrobe.com stylist page and have a look at my latest blog post for TellusFashion.com emerging fashion designers.




8 comments:

  1. Wow lovely, I love these colors!!

    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww can't wait the collection. Great post. I'm your new follower. Hope u follow me back?

    Check out mine

    www.thesanktuary.blogspot.com

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that jacket. I think ASOS have more affordable versions

    You wanted to link swap and I like your blog so I've put your link up on my blog in the links tab for a week. Please do the same and comment on my blog so I know to keep it on there :)

    Bright Green Laces

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the leather studded dress for sure.
    not a big fans of their prints though

    xoxo
    style frontier

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I can't wait for it to come out into stores! :) And I think that your link idea is great!

    http://flyelephantfly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving those pink heels! How cute!

    xo,Cortnie
    http://stylelustpages.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am really loving that jacket. It is just so unique and beautiful! Such lovely colours and prints!

    http://the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments, I will endeavour to reply back to you all, but for a quicker response tweet me on @Aimee_Victoria

Aimee xxx