Bigwardrobe.com Stylist

So guys and galls, I need to ask a favour of you all. . . I am now a stylist for Bigwardrobe.com an have my own Facebook page, where I will be creating different looks and showing casing them on there. All the looks I put together are from Bigwardrobe.com and if you like anything you see they're either for 'buy or swap.' As I only got given my page from the company yesterday, I don't have many likes and it would be great if all my lovely followers could click on the link below and like my page. It won't take long at all and if you see any album looks you like please 'like' them as well (I only have one uploaded at present).


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments, I will endeavour to reply back to you all, but for a quicker response tweet me on @Aimee_Victoria

Aimee xxx