What a day . . . University shopping does take its tole!

I have been so so so busy today! I go to university next week some time, well I start to move down should I say and this realisation has suddenly seemed to hit the family. We have been putting of the tasks needed to be completed, 'oh it's next month, we have plenty of time,' 'We can do that next week, Nahh I don't need to do that yet,' but today we came to the decision that it was time to get shopping and boy did we shop! Our first destination - Ikea. Is it just my family or does the mention of Ikea set dread into your father's eyes, does he suddenly become more agitated and unwilling to cooperate? Well with mine it really does, he absolutely hates the shop with a passion stating 'all Ikea's should be burnt down!' I do kind of understand him; I hate how you have to follow that little path all the way round, pushing past other customers seeking cheaply priced household goods. Anyway, it had to be done . . .

what I bought today, well what the parents bought today was: 6 glasses (large), a kettle, 3 piece pan set, iron, toaster, laundry basket, baking tray, dustpan and brush, 6 coasters, ironing board, mop, 18 piece plate/bowl set, 16 piece cutlery set, measuring jug, loo brush, colander, 6 plastic cups, 2 mugs, graters, wok, frying pan, drainage tray, 3 chopping boards, mop bucket, whisk, masher, dish clothes, dish scrubbers, sponge pads, ladle, pasta server, serving spoon, flipper thing, knife set, little bin, sieve, dish clothes to wash with, tin opener, scissors, big torch, extension plugs, tub set, 3 little pillows and a lamp! 

I think I may just have got enough things for my flat now, but if you can think of anything else I might need please holla. Now it is definitely time for bed, sorry about the lack of 'what i'm wearing' hopefully I will fit one in tomorrow, but I am en route to Southampton to finish everything with my flat!! SO EXCITED!!

7 comments:

  1. Wow looks like you have a lot for Uni :) you sound more prepared than a lot of my friends who are going into their second year haha. Whereas I have it easy living at home still sponging off the rents ;)

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy for you ^^ great, i'm like you when i was in school.. got all my things prepared.. great student !

    ReplyDelete
  3. ¡¡Hola encantada de conocerte!!

    Un beso desde EspaƱa.

    www.lacajademary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, you are SO much better prepared than I was when I left for uni 3 weeks ago... But I went to Ikea yesterday, so now I almost have all the essentials...

    ReplyDelete
  5. gosh i remember just as i was going off to uni. i just graduated last year...its exciting buying all knew stuff isn't it? x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your outfits so cute. you are very pretty

    I am going to university for the first time soon so excited

    haideeandco.blogspot.com

    haideeandco.blogspot.com

    haideeandco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments, I will endeavour to reply back to you all, but for a quicker response tweet me on @Aimee_Victoria

Aimee xxx