Lady Umbrella

I don't know how I came across this brand on Twitter, but anyway I did, and happen to love them! Lady Umbrella is a new online store pivoting around Tees and umbrellas, with  quirky designs that will just make you want to buy them all. This is what they have to say for themselves:

'LadyUmbrella is a brand new and exciting range of ladies t-shirts from Spanish designer, Elena Montes Casado, which hopes to fuse fashion and art. We are based in Dublin, Ireland but are happy to ship our womens t-shirts and tote bags worldwide to help spread our own take on womens fashion. We launched our online t-shirt store on the 20th of January 2010 and have been shipping our graphic t-shirts world wide since..Some people think our designs are quirky and others like them because they are original and unique but we looking forward to sending one of our t-shirts - with free shipping..Yes, free shipping on all t-shirts and tote bags, enjoy..'




These happen to be my favourite designs featured on the website:





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments, I will endeavour to reply back to you all, but for a quicker response tweet me on @Aimee_Victoria

Aimee xxx